Friday, July 31, 2015

AFTER THE LONGEST NIGHT

"After the Longest Night" (10-3-09 7278v5b) is from an almost six year old photo, just morphed into this version this morning. It's actually of an early moon rising in a pale lavenderish/blue sky. The moon in the original is in the crook of that palm frond where the "sun" is now. (Which is what drew me to haul out my camera to begin with all those years ago.) It's always fun to see how different Photoshop functions effect different photos. Especially my oldest ones that were taken with a lower pixel count camera. BTW, the moon is full today (a blue moon). Not surprising I'd be drawn to a moon pic. Yeah, I changed it but did not intend for it to become sunny. I'll lay the credit (or blame, depending on what you think of this pic) on Photoshop for that (smile).

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. There are many more photos posted here than show at any given time in this left-hand column. See the Archives listing (below Previous Posts) in the right hand column. And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,





[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** If you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home