Sunday, July 26, 2015

IT ALL STARTS WITH STARDUST

"It All Starts With Stardust" (3-24-10 10018ev6) was (you guessed it!) just morphed this morning from a pic found in my on-going archiving/deleting work. It's rare that I find such a well-balanced blossom in nature as this one (at least around here). So I had great fun fooling with this pic today and look forward to doing more versions at some later date. Maybe I'll try out a new Photoshop function or two on it. If it inspires me only to try some new ones, that will be all to the good. I keep fighting this vague boredom, yet don't stray from the options with which I'm familiar.

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. There are many more photos posted here than show at any given time in this left-hand column. See the Archives listing (below Previous Posts) in the right hand column. And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,





[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** If you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home