Tuesday, August 25, 2015

SUNDAY READING

"Sunday Reading" (4-7-12 11577) was taken years ago in the front office of the retirement community in which I live. I've always liked it for some reason (beyond those sweet little callas and that graceful vase) and finally got it fixed up this morning. It needed cropping (not a whole lot, but the right kind), and slight warming up in tone and cleaning out of a distracting small patch. I'd worked on a different pic first for this blog, and several others before that for my dreams & poetry blog. It's not been a really satisfying pic editing session. Even this one now seems a little "blah" that I've finally got it posted. Ah well, I am a bit distracted by other unrelated concerns. So I'll leave "Sunday Reading" be.

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. There are many more photos posted here than show at any given time in this left-hand column. See the Archives listing (below “Previous Posts”) in the right hand column. And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,





[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** If you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home