Sunday, September 13, 2015

THE SHOUT OUT

OK, this one may be another "face that only a mother could love." But there's something about "The Shout Out" (7-3-13 003v6b) that I like looking at. Maybe it's the animation I see and I try to hint at in the title; something seems to be in motion, opening, speaking out (so to speak). This version has been hanging around with its slew of siblings for some time now. And I finally decided to take it seriously enough to fix up the little things that bothered me so that I could post it.

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. There are many more photos posted here than show at any given time in this left-hand column. See the Archives listing (below “Previous Posts”) in the right hand column. And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,





[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** If you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home