Tuesday, October 6, 2015

RAMBLIN' ROSE

"Ramblin' Rose" (12-6-09 8515v2j) is another morph of one of my oldest pix, just made today. (One, as ever, of several new versions, hot off the press.) I frequently give the "rough pastels" filter a shot but rarely like it. However, this is one of the times that I do. That blurriness (from the "surface blur" filter applied prior to the pastel filter) adds a sort of depth I often miss with the pastel filter. BTW, also beneath the "rough pastel" filter is a host of other filters and such I'd applied. Including all that I'd done years ago to the pic version I started with today. Then there's all the color adjustments I made this morning. It's rather surprising this pic didn't go totally wonky long before I came to this version.

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. There are many more photos posted here than show at any given time in this left-hand column. See the Archives listing (below “Previous Posts”) in the right hand column. And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,





[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** If you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home