Monday, October 5, 2015

ROSE OF AUTUMN

 "Rose of Autumn" (5-27-15 018v5) is actually from a spring pic this year of a lovely deep magenta rose. I think I've posted it, if not here, to my dreams & poetry blog in other versions in that original color. But when looking for something to work on and post today this one's ruffly petals and bright center really grabbed me. So I imposed my fall mood on it by fudging with the color. Then felt it needed some "texturing" to liven it up. Smile.

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. There are many more photos posted here than show at any given time in this left-hand column. See the Archives listing (below “Previous Posts”) in the right hand column. And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,





[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** If you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home