Tuesday, November 3, 2015

HERE, HAVE A SEAT

"Here, Have A Seat" (11-1-15 011v3) is a very new pic, just fudged with this morning. These chairs are another thing I photograph around here. And not just because I don't get off our grounds but rarely and (one might think) I've a limited amount of possible subjects. But because I enjoy coming across their shapes in various areas of our buildings, both indoors and out. However, this time, it was as much that band of light (that's dark now given what I've done to the pic) coming down at an angle that drew me to take out my camera. It's just this sort of thing that makes something new of the same old things. Just a slight difference in the weather or the time of day, and it's an entirely new shot.

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. There are many more photos posted here than show at any given time in this left-hand column. See the Archives listing (below “Previous Posts”) in the right hand column. And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,





[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** If you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home