Friday, November 20, 2015

SKETCH FOR HIBISCUS

"Sketch for Hibiscus" (10-07-09 7391v6) was just morphed this morning from a very old pic. (As always, along with a few other versions.) Nothing much else to say, except that I like it and wonder if I will ever actually sketch with real pencils or pastels again. It's been many years since I've done any drawing, or even painting of any kind, that wasn't produced by a complicated series of clicks on a computer mouse. BTW, I say "complicated series" because although there are filters designated "water color" or "pastels" and so on, their effects by themselves are never fully satisfying to my eye. So I go on and on, combining, reversing, and re-combining and blurring filters and such until the photo hits me with a yes, that's it!

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. There are many more photos posted here than show at any given time in this left-hand column. See the Archives listing (below “Previous Posts”) in the right hand column. And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,





[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** If you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home