Thursday, November 12, 2015

STORM CROSSING

"Storm Crossing" (10-27-15 011v4e) was just morphed today from a recent photo. Not sure I'm content with this pic but I've been working on various versions of different pix for a while this morning and this one is at least the best so far. I've been in one of those times for a while now when very little I'm producing feels worth more than a sort of weak "OK." (That goes for my dream poems, too.) This state of mind/perception will pass (at least it always has before). Or, as I'm more inclined to think, I'll start producing work that is actually more satisfying. I.e., meeting more of both my personal criteria and learned aesthetics.

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. There are many more photos posted here than show at any given time in this left-hand column. See the Archives listing (below “Previous Posts”) in the right hand column. And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,





[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** If you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home