Thursday, December 17, 2015

REFLECTING ON THE NIGHT

"Reflecting on the Night" (5-1-13 12637v4) was just morphed this morning from an old version of an even older pic. Nothing much else to add except that it might look familiar as I've posted other versions fairly recently. It's one of those pix with shapes and shadows that keep catching my curiosity about what can be done with them, whenever I stumble across the original pic or its many "offspring." (I may have mentioned this here before, but I sometimes wonder if that "catching" isn't a more a matter of unconscious memory of the time in which I took the photo. Some of the old folders evoke clear feelings about my life at the time when I took them, others just a whiff.)

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. There are many more photos posted here than show at any given time in this left-hand column. See the Archives listing (below “Previous Posts”) in the right hand column. And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,





[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** If you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home