Tuesday, January 5, 2016

BREAK OF DAY

"Break of Day" (12-8-15 1689ev15a) is (not surprisingly, given my wont) one of many versions of the same pic. Mostly in these many versions I've been trying out different color combos, though have made some changes in "texture." And I've done color inverting, re-inverting, and inverting again along the way. Right now, this one's my fave. But who knows about tomorrow ... or even if it's the last in this long string of morphs from one pic.

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. There are many more photos posted here than show at any given time in this left-hand column. See the Archives listing (below “Previous Posts”) in the right hand column. And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,





[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** If you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home