Friday, March 11, 2016

HER BRAIN ON BELIEF

"Her Brain on Belief" (12-8-15 002v4f) is one of a few versions I just morphed from a fairly recent pic (well, the source pic is only months, as opposed to years, old). I kind, sorta like it. But mostly for what it and its title represent to me, than for its "art," if you will. Not that I didn't really work at it "for art's sake," just that it's not really anything new. And I've been craving newness. Of course, that really means both taking new pix (which I did, but don't have time to work on them today) and learning new Photoshop functions to use. (So, get that brain to act on what it believes, she says to herself, which is no mean task given its tendency to convoluted and knotted thinking.)

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. There are many more photos posted here than show at any given time in this left-hand column. See the Archives listing (below “Previous Posts”) in the right hand column. And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,




[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** If you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home