Friday, April 1, 2016

RINGING IN THE NIGHT

Well, clearly this was not taken recently in our heavily blooming rose garden, like pix I've posted the past few days. "Ringing in the Night" (12-22-14 001v2) is a version of an old problematic pic I just "reclaimed" yesterday as I was working on deleting pix to make space on my poor beleaguered computer. And as often happens, in the time since taking the original pic and leaving it be because it was too trouble-laden, I've learned new ways of editing pix. This version is still not quite up to snuff, IMHO, though it's problems are mostly uncorrectable (composition, for one). But it's a big improvement over what I had before. And I so like that lovely salmon pink our skies turn.

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. There are many more photos posted here than show at any given time in this left-hand column. See the Archives listing (below “Previous Posts”) in the right hand column. And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,





[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** If you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home