Monday, October 24, 2016

AFTERNOON OF THE CANNAS

"Afternoon of the Cannas" (5-12-10 10011v6) was just now morphed from a very old pic. I also have (as often) several other very different versions of this same pic. All just produced. Largely because I so like looking at canna leaves, even more than their flowers. The leaves haven't been anywhere near as lush in several years as they were in this old pic, given the drought. And I've missed that colorful profusion. As to this pic ... not so happy with it. But it's the best of the batch. And I've been working at this screen a bit too long, with a trail of pix that kept going wonky on me. Too much editing will do that. But often I can still rescue the pic by taking it in a slightly different direction. No such luck today. I can't post (well, I could but won't) my two faves because of their emerging wonkiness. Which even this one vaguely exhibits. :-(

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. There are many more photos posted here than show at any given time in this left-hand column. See the Archives listing (below “Previous Posts”) in the right hand column. And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,





[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** Patricia’s dreams & poetry blog; and if you wish to copy or use any of her writing or photos, please email her for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home