Saturday, December 17, 2016

BOTTOM FEEDERS

"Bottom Feeders" (12-15-16 021v2e) was just morphed from a brand new pic, along with three other versions. I had a hard time choosing which to post as each really does something I like. Don't have time to say much more than that as I'm running way behind to get ready to go down to dinner. Clearly, though, it's been greatly fudged with. Also, the original is of those fabulous tree roots I've shared pix of here before. They just grab my imagination and abscond with it to new territory every time I work on pix of them.

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. There are many more photos posted here than show at any given time in this left-hand column. See the Archives listing (below “Previous Posts”) in the right hand column. And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,




[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** Patricia’s dreams & poetry blog; and if you wish to copy or use any of her writing or photos, please email her for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home