Wednesday, January 25, 2017

HOLDING UP THE SKY

"Holding Up the Sky" (1-18-17 014v4) is another of those from a recent wandering through Anisqoyo Park in Isla Vista on a foggy mid-day. I've fussed a few OK "artsy" versions out of it, but I still like this straight forward one best. Nothing can really improve on what nature gives us. Yeah, I know I've made changes to nature simply by choosing which trees and at what angles to shoot. And then how to crop the pic. But this is closer to what I saw. Yep, and even what one sees involves visual editing and one's personal foreknowledge of "treeness" or one would see nothing but a confusing mass. Guess I have to admit to being in a very "stick close to the truth" mood, or rather, figure out the truth. Quite a task (smile). A bit like trying to first reach the sky, and then hold it up.

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. There are many more photos posted here than show at any given time on scrolling down. See the Archives listing in the right hand column (below “Previous Posts”). And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,




[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** Patricia’s dreams & poetry blog; and if you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home