Saturday, February 11, 2017

APPROACHING HOME

"Approaching Home" (5-24-15 051v2) was just fussed into at least presentable shape today from an old pic. It's in that same folder I've been messing around in for days now. Can't seem to get my fill of the various pix it houses. I'm beginning to think something particular was going on in my life at the time (a little over a year and a half ago) that I took all those pix, that's resonating with and/or disturbing my present life. And that's why I'm stuck there. Actually, just typing that shook loose what's got me hooked in this folder (beyond the pix) and it is memories from that time. But enough of my inner nonsense, I haven't walked this direction along El Colegio probably since that time. So next time I go walking I'll make a left out our front gate and visit this view and others. And snap a whole new batch of pix. Maybe, can't ever predict when I'll get the itch to snap. Of course, if I have finally got my new camera set up and read its manual, I'll probably be anxious to try it out! Yeah, I've had my new camera for some time now. But the manual print is so tiny the thought of wrestling to read it puts me off. Forgot to mention, the driveway entrance to the retirement community I live in is not even a block past that "Westwinds..." sign on the right in this photo.

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. There are many more photos posted here than show at any given time on scrolling down. See the Archives listing in the right hand column (below “Previous Posts”). And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,




[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** Patricia’s dreams & poetry blog; and if you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home