Monday, February 6, 2017

ON THE TRAIL OF CUBISM

"On the Trail of Cubism" (2-6-17 005v6) is a brand new pic that I obviously just morphed the behoositz out of. Had great fun doing so, but am not sure I like the result as that much now that it's "cooled" a bit. But when is it ever any different? Especially now, under a waxing gibbous moon -- the phase that makes me crazier than I already am. Yeah, I do wish the trail today was toward something squarish. As much as I love our round beauty in the sky, this phase does make me too weird.

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. There are many more photos posted here than show at any given time on scrolling down. See the Archives listing in the right hand column (below “Previous Posts”). And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,




[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** Patricia’s dreams & poetry blog; and if you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home