Thursday, February 9, 2017

THROUGH THE LENS OF SELF

"Through the Lens of Self" (5-24-15 072v2d) was just morphed yesterday out of an earlier morph of an even earlier version of an old pic. There may be more pix coming up with that squarish effect in it as I've recently discovered adjustments that radically effect the way the glass filter acts. I knew that some adjustment options were there but had no idea how wild they could get as I'd never particularly cared for the initial effect of "glass" so hadn't fooled around with them. Those adjustments also produced the curvy lines in this pic. So I'm having great fun experimenting with the effects of this filter.

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. There are many more photos posted here than show at any given time on scrolling down. See the Archives listing in the right hand column (below “Previous Posts”). And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,




[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** Patricia’s dreams & poetry blog; and if you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home