Monday, January 30, 2017

BEFORE ...; & ...AFTER

I've posted various views of various parts of this building going up over the approximately two years it took. Thought I'd post a "remember when" pic ("Before..." 5-18-15 032v2) above. And one taken just the other day before it rained ("...After" 1-18-17 020v2) below:


I still kinda, sorta miss our mountain view (the retirement community I live in is off to the left end of this building, just across the road from it). But have gotten quite accustomed to the building being there now. Usually only thinking about that mountain view we used to have from our residence, when I come across some old pic of mine. After all, I do get great mountain views coming back from my daily long walks.

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. There are many more photos posted here than show at any given time on scrolling down. See the Archives listing in the right hand column (below “Previous Posts”). And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,





[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** Patricia’s dreams & poetry blog; and if you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home