Thursday, January 26, 2017

WATER DRAGON RACE

"Water Dragon Race" (1-24-17 008v2c) was just now fudged out of a pic I took on my long walk today. It's of tree roots (how unusual I'd be drawn to photograph them ... smile). I cropped and flipped the pic (180 degrees), and then inverted the colors and fudged with them a little. I also did some diffusing and sharpening, but those are the actual shapes of the roots and leaves, in dappled light, as they appeared today. (And, sigh, I'm still not happy with the colors. There's something muddy about them I can't quite fix. Ah well, maybe some other time...)

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. There are many more photos posted here than show at any given time on scrolling down. See the Archives listing in the right hand column (below “Previous Posts”). And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,





[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** Patricia’s dreams & poetry blog; and if you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home