Friday, March 10, 2017

AFTER THE STORM

"After the Storm" (2-13-17 003v2) is a month old pic just now fixed up. Not much done to it. Some cropping (for proper posting dimensions only), shadow lightening, color saturation, and sharpening (but not much as it was a hazy view that morning). Hope I don't bore with all these different shots of this same view I've been posting here. But I never tire of snapping in this direction at the overlook park. It never looks the same even two hours in a row, much less a day or two later. Once I'm done with this computer session I'll be getting out and about, headed right for this park where I'm meeting a friend. BTW, after all the time I've been walking there I finally noticed the sign at the front right of it the other day. It's named Pescadero Park (the road that dead ends at it is Camino Pescadero). Yikes! I just looked at this pic in the blogger view and it's a bit darker than in MS Picture Manager or Photoshop. This is such a frustrating issue. I work to get colors and contrasts the way I want them, and then blogger messes with them. Yeah, I know, I've moaned about this problem here many times before. And, yes, it's possible it has more to do with the color settings of my computer screen (though I do doubt that). Anyway, please know that the flora on the left may not be quite as dark as it appears on your screen, though it is definitely shadowy, as are the wood fence and stairs.

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. There are many more photos posted here than show at any given time on scrolling down. See the Archives listing in the right hand column (below “Previous Posts”). And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,





[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** Patricia’s dreams & poetry blog; and if you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home