Saturday, April 22, 2017

AFTER MONET

I might be overstating the resemblance between this pic "After Monet" (4-15-17 001v2) and paintings I recall by Monet (such as his water lilies, and one with a bridge in a garden). But so be it. I like this pic enough to post it. But that may be more a function of how bone tired I am. Took an even longer walk today than usual, had lunch with a friend, did some other sorts of computer work, had dinner with my usual friends, sat on our library balcony in the early evening sun, and now here I am doing more 'puter work. Life is truly good. Not only delightfully imperfect but a big surprise that it's playing out as it is. With little resemblance to all my tortured plans and unrealistic dreams as a much younger person.

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. There are many more photos posted here than show at any given time on scrolling down. See the Archives listing in the right hand column (below “Previous Posts”). And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,





[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** Patricia’s dreams & poetry blog; and if you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home