Tuesday, April 18, 2017

THE FOG ROLLS ON

"The Fog Rolls On" (4-3-17 035v2) was just fixed up today from a rather new pic. Cropping and a little bit of color work, along with diffusing and sharpening. Had hoped yesterday to get to take more foggy day pix at this beach overlook. But it was way too misty and chilly out, and my joints weren't at all happy. So I turned around for home short of the overlook. It's another grey day out there, but no long walk today as I'm preparing to do a poetry reading tonight in our community's Talent Show. I sure did want to go walking this morning, though. The walks I take have become very important to me. (If not to my joints. My left knee's started joining the complaining chorus of my right knee and left foot. Sigh.)

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. There are many more photos posted here than show at any given time on scrolling down. See the Archives listing in the right hand column (below “Previous Posts”). And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,





[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** Patricia’s dreams & poetry blog; and if you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home