Thursday, March 30, 2017

SPRING WILLOW

"Spring Willow" (3-25-17 013v3) was just morphed from a very new pic. From that batch I've posted a couple realistic willow pix from recently. I do like the realistic version of this one, but it kept pestering my imagination until I took it here. I can always post the representational version another time. BTW, the willows these pix are of have since blossomed and begun loosing their tiny white flowers and are putting out their little dark brown sort of fuzzy seeds (nuts?). How fast things spring (pun intended) to constantly changing life here after good rains and sunny days.

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. There are many more photos posted here than show at any given time on scrolling down. See the Archives listing in the right hand column (below “Previous Posts”). And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,





[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** Patricia’s dreams & poetry blog; and if you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home