Saturday, May 27, 2017

CONTAINMENT

"Containment" (5-27-17 023v3) was taken yesterday and just fussed with this morning. What else to say? I've said many times here how much I love looking at these eucalyptus roots. It was a good late morning to take the bunch of shots this one is among. It was still a little hazy so there weren't any of the usual extremely bright spots of sunlight coming through to make the resulting shots problematic (for me and my lack of expertise). I could just endlessly fool with the shapes/lines of this pic and not have to somehow incorporate/recolor distracting white splotches. :-) And this pic is best viewed in a larger version because of all the little details; so just click on the image if you're curious.

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. There are many more photos posted here than show at any given time on scrolling down. See the Archives listing in the right hand column (below “Previous Posts”). And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

<* * * *

‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,





[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** Patricia’s dreams & poetry blog; and if you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home