Saturday, May 20, 2017

YES, THERE ONCE WAS A FLOWER

"Yes, There Once Was A Flower" (5-2-10 10036ev2) was just morphed from (as so often) an old version of a very old pic. Nothing much else to say about it, as it's clearly been heavily fudged with in Photoshop. I like the original, unfussed with pic quite a bit, but it was just too cheery for my mood to handle today. And I kept seeing all the shadows and shapes just begging to be brought out and exaggerated ... which, of course, meant I was off and running ... er... editing ... I never run anywhere, not this old lady. Hm, OK, here below is the version that underlies the above pic (5-2-10 10036e):

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. There are many more photos posted here than show at any given time on scrolling down. See the Archives listing in the right hand column (below “Previous Posts”). And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,





[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** Patricia’s dreams & poetry blog; and if you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home