Tuesday, May 2, 2017

SHE LAYS IT ALL OUT

"She Lays It All Out" (4-27-11 10786v2) has been hanging around for a long time, as is. Just stumbled across it on a (seemingly endless) search for a photo a friend asked for a copy of. I have a couple of different ways of tracking photos. But of course, the one that gets requested is always -- and so far, that's the absolute truth of it -- one that's slipped through my record keeping tactics. And I have to go searching folder by folder by folder ... However, whenever I do one of these lengthy searches, I come across bunches of photos I'd forgotten about and really like. So, it ultimately turns out to be a good experience. P.S. I did find the photo she asked for, though my patience was wearing awfully thin. It was in the very last year of folders I'd thought it could possibly be in. And that, after checking all my external back up drive copies (which are labeled slightly differently), and eight previous years on my hard drive. (It's fortunate I'm not in any particular rush at all today. Can't go on a long walk, or even down to dinner, as I'm not able to safely put a closed shoe on over a very sore toe of mine. Yeah, I'm looking into sandals and/or slides. But in the meantime, the poor beat up toe has to heal.)

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. There are many more photos posted here than show at any given time on scrolling down. See the Archives listing in the right hand column (below “Previous Posts”). And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,





[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** Patricia’s dreams & poetry blog; and if you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home