Wednesday, May 10, 2017

STANDING TALL

"Standing Tall" (4-18-10 10017e) is a very old pic, just slightly fussed with today (little bit of cropping and color work). Interesting I'd be drawn to it, given it's of the heart of the retirement community grounds where I live. And I haven't been able to get off the grounds on my long walks for 10 days (that toe is healing, but it's a slow process). So, here I am appreciating what has been my favorite view on these grounds since moving here 9 years ago. And I get to see it every day, in various lights and weather. I'm glad to have been reminded as I wrestle with feeling a bit trapped, that there's stuff to appreciate around here, right where I am, every day. BTW, I have a little issue with the pic's composition. That chimney may need to be a bit more to the left. But if I crop anymore off the left, I have to crop more from bottom and/or top, and that doesn't work at all. So I'm leaving it as is.

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. There are many more photos posted here than show at any given time on scrolling down. See the Archives listing in the right hand column (below “Previous Posts”). And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,





[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** Patricia’s dreams & poetry blog; and if you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home