Friday, May 12, 2017

THE KISS

"The Kiss" (3-14-17 018v2) was just fussed into shape today from a month old pic. What else to say about it. It was clearly (if that isn't a contradiction in terms :-D) foggy and post-rain. I have a full color version, but this b&w better conveys the feeling I had standing looking down at the ocean. Funny thing is, I'd only vaguely noted that couple on the stair landing and was surprised how I felt prompted to make them central to the pic once I was cropping it on my computer screen. I have no idea if they actually eventually kissed, as I went on framing and snapping other pix right after this one. But it certainly looks as if they might have.

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. There are many more photos posted here than show at any given time on scrolling down. See the Archives listing in the right hand column (below “Previous Posts”). And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,





[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** Patricia’s dreams & poetry blog; and if you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home