Saturday, June 10, 2017

...AND THE CREEK WILL ALWAYS RISE

"...And the Creek Will Always Rise" (5-16-17 016v2b) was just now morphed from a fairly new pic. Pretty much reflects my mood: the flood will always come, welcomed/needed or not. Hope it shows up OK on your browser. This is one of those that looks even darker than it is on my editing screen in blogger, but fine in my other programs. Sigh, I'm so tired of problems. Yeah, seems my flood right now is that of self-pity, doesn't it? Well, it's a gorgeous day out there even if I can't yet go for a long walk (right knee's been acting up terribly). And I had fun messing with this pic, so it ain't all awful. I also suspect this is one of those pix that when I view it later on I'll wonder what the blazes I was thinking to even post it. (P.S., the relative darkness of this pic isn't too bad now that I see it published to blogger, given that it is a dark one. Especially when viewed in a larger version; just click on the image to see what I mean. Maybe I should just give up complaining about this issue ["if I had a nickel..."] and accept it.)

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. There are many more photos posted here than show at any given time on scrolling down. See the Archives listing in the right hand column (below “Previous Posts”). And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,





[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** Patricia’s dreams & poetry blog; and if you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home