Thursday, June 8, 2017

DON'T BLINK OR YOU'LL MISS IT

"Don't Blink or You'll Miss It" (6-4-17 006v2c) was just now morphed from a very new pic. (Click here to see it in its representational form.) What to say about "Don't Blink or You'll Miss It" other than I had a good time fudging with it in Photoshop. In a way its title is how I'm thinking about life these days. I.e., I shouldn't blink or I may miss something delightful or important. Maybe that's sort of inevitable as one gets nigh on to 74 years old. Yeah, I'm feeling every one of my years. Mostly in my body, but my mind does tire more readily, too. Yet there's the world, always calling out to be known. "Known" in the sense of experienced. Guess that call comes to us all, regardless of age. And, please, this pic really needs to be seen in a larger version so click on the image.

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. There are many more photos posted here than show at any given time on scrolling down. See the Archives listing in the right hand column (below “Previous Posts”). And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,





[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** Patricia’s dreams & poetry blog; and if you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home