Wednesday, May 31, 2017

RISE OF THE ROSES

"Rise of the Roses" (5-2-10 100523v3b) is (yup!) a brand new morph of a very old morph of a seven year old pic. In fact, the same pic morph I've been fiddlin' 'round with for a couple of days now. Yesterday's has the same original pic beneath it, and the one I posted today with my daily poem also's from the same old photo. I've also posted other pix from the folder (re-worked, of course) recently. It's one of those folders that's for some reason keeping me endlessly entertained. Which is saying something given my tremendous mood swings these days. I can go from feeling that the roses are rising, to an abysmal crash, within the space of one breath. Ah well, that's my life, nay, is life. (To check out the details in this pic, just click on it for a larger version.)

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. There are many more photos posted here than show at any given time on scrolling down. See the Archives listing in the right hand column (below “Previous Posts”). And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,





[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** Patricia’s dreams & poetry blog; and if you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home