Tuesday, August 8, 2017

HEADED FOR HOME

"Headed for Home" (8-7-17 018v2) is a shot I've taken many times over the years, in different weather, seasons, and times of the day. I think this is the first time, though, that I've cropped it this narrow and maybe that's why I'm rather content with it. (Those tall bushes sort of peeking in on the left tend to visually take over in the wider versions.) I now have the urge to go up on the second floor balcony (above where I was standing for this shot) and get a better pic of those fabulous tree branches. (Something else I've taken many shots of over my 9-1/2 years here.) BTW, yesterday afternoon was the first time I've gone on a deliberate photo amble around our grounds in ages. And that was after an earlier long walk to the ocean. I even later sat on another second floor balcony around here that affords a look at the mountains, and read for a while. But after first taking a couple of experimental pix. Overall, a refreshing day.

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. There are many more photos posted here than show at any given time on scrolling down. See the Archives listing in the right hand column (below “Previous Posts”). And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,




[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** Patricia’s dreams & poetry blog; and if you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home