Sunday, October 1, 2017

THE TASK OF INTERPRETATION

"The Task of Interpretation" (2-7-10 19448v3) was just now fussed from a very old version of a very old pic. These trees no longer exist. They've long since been cut down. I'm glad to have pix of them; wish I'd taken more, actually. Especially when they were leafed. The corner these were on still has a lovely huge fir (I believe, but maybe pine?) that I sometimes sit beneath on my walker for a rest on the way home. (The retirement community I live in is just "around the bend.")

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. There are many more photos posted here than show at any given time on scrolling down. See the Archives listing in the right hand column (below “Previous Posts”). And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,




[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** Patricia’s dreams & poetry blog; and if you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home