Saturday, December 9, 2017

DRAGON AT THE GATE

"Dragon at the Gate" (12-6-17 021v2) was fudged yesterday from a very new pic. Yep! That's my fave tree in Anisqoyo Park on the left. And that's a mill building in the mid-background (there's a stream/pond with ducks back there). Off in the distance to the right is where I go shopping regularly. Where I usually sit to write is to the back of the viewer, barely half a block. I already have several versions of this pic, from slightly artsy to rather pixelated (seriously, looking like a pointillist painting), but none have gone fully abstract ... yet. :-) BTW, when my pix look vaguely pointillist, it's not from the Photoshop function "Pointillism." That just doesn't do it for me. I come to the look via a different function, and fussing with one of it's various sub-function slides. Oy, I should have left that last about pointillism to a post in which it's actually applicable. But I'm not very sensible today. I think the wild fires and the miserable air quality is getting to my ability to focus. How's that for a denial of just plain getting old? :-)

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. There are many more photos posted here than show at any given time on scrolling down. See the Archives listing in the right hand column (below “Previous Posts”). And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,




[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** Patricia’s dreams & poetry blog; and if you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home