Monday, December 25, 2017

FRAGMENTED HEART

"Fragmented Heart" (3-3-10 10002v9d) was just morphed from an old version of a very old pic. And, yeah, it reflects my mood today. Well, at the least the over-riding color is Christmas-like! :-) (BTW, no matter my own state, I do wish everyone a very HAPPY HOLIDAY SEASON!) And (big surprise, ey?) if you'd like to see another version just tortured from that old pic, click here. Be forewarned, though, the new dream poem of mine it's posted above also addresses the issue of a hurting heart. But what to say about "Fragmented Heart." It's clearly been extensively fudged with. Sometimes I try to cut short all the different functions and combinations thereof I try out as I morph a pic. But I've found that once in a great while it's a function I rarely like that will turn out to "make" a pic work, as happened in this case with "watercolor." Then all I did was fuss with the slider choices beneath that function to arrive at "Fragmented Heart."

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. There are many more photos posted here than show at any given time on scrolling down. See the Archives listing in the right hand column (below “Previous Posts”). And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,




[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** Patricia’s dreams & poetry blog; and if you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home