Sunday, December 17, 2017

FIRE FIGHT

"Fire Fight" (6-12-16 001v6k) was just morphed from an old version of a pic that's a year and a half old itself. Clearly, I did a lot of fussing at it in Photoshop (and it had already been extensively fudged with). The fire fight theme came out of having written a tanka about the huge Thomas Wildfire that's currently burning here in CA. (Or rather, my reaction to it.) I didn't set out to produce a fire photo, but it was in the back of my mind having just posted that tanka to my dreams&poetry blog. BTW, I can "see" two fire creatures doing battle in this pic. So I understand that title in two ways.

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. There are many more photos posted here than show at any given time on scrolling down. See the Archives listing in the right hand column (below “Previous Posts”). And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,




[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** Patricia’s dreams & poetry blog; and if you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home