Tuesday, January 9, 2018

PARDON MY YAWN

"Pardon My Yawn" (10-05-09 7369v2) may have appeared here a long time time ago. But I have slightly lightened the shadows in it, so it's been improved a wee bit, if so. I rarely take these sorts of shots anymore (extreme centers of flowers, especially roses). I do still look at and enjoy our rose garden here, I just don't take my camera out for it much at all. The vast majority of my thirst for pix is slaked by my long walks, on which I don't see many opportunities for this sort of shot. Ah well, everything changes. And I'm grateful to have so many old flower center pix to fudge with!

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. There are many more photos posted here than show at any given time on scrolling down. See the Archives listing in the right hand column (below “Previous Posts”). And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,




[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** Patricia’s dreams & poetry blog; and if you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home