Wednesday, January 3, 2018

AS THE ROOTS, SO THE TREE

"As the Roots, So the Tree" (1-2-18 007v2) was just cropped and fussed at a wee bit yesterday; from a brand new pic. If you'd like to see another shot/version, click here. I've also got several surreal colored versions. Yep, it's one of those pix that's grabbed me. In fact, this particular vine/wall always catches my eye -- and often my camera -- when I pass by. But this was the first time I included that tree showing above it in shots. Surprised I haven't done this before! I've been walking by this vine/wall for many years, in all different seasons.

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. There are many more photos posted here than show at any given time on scrolling down. See the Archives listing in the right hand column (below “Previous Posts”). And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,





[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** Patricia’s dreams & poetry blog; and if you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home