Sunday, December 31, 2017

BLACK LIGHTNING

"Black Lightning" (12-30-17 006v5) was morphed yesterday out of a very new pic. It's of those trees in Anisqoyo Park in I.V. that I so enjoy looking at and taking pix of. (Click here to see another pic of a tree in that park taken recently; a very different sort of "intepretation," if you will.) Clearly I did a massive amount of fudging to "Black Lightning" in Photoshop. That contrail just kept calling to me from somewhere else and I followed. Any guess how many versions I have at this point? Well, right now only three, but if history is any proof there will be many more. And there are already many more of a different, wider shot of the same sky. Oy, lest I forget: HAPPY NEW YEAR! (Can you believe it's 2018? This soon to be 74 year old can barely get her mind around it.)

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. There are many more photos posted here than show at any given time on scrolling down. See the Archives listing in the right hand column (below “Previous Posts”). And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,




[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** Patricia’s dreams & poetry blog; and if you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home