Thursday, March 8, 2018

EVERYTHING HAS ITS OWN LIGHT

"Everything Has Its Own Light" (2-27-17 014v3) was just tortured out of a pic taken about a year ago. It was snapped in that park I've posted so many pix of. I doubt I'll ever make it to the top of that little hill, as I can't see me wobble/dragging my walker up it nor leaving it below as I hobble up. (I can do stairs, but save my one "good" knee for emergencies only. :-D) So, I'll just keep wondering what the view from it is like. And take pix of it when the mood strikes me. I did a whole lot to this pic on the way to today's version. But what shows mostly is, of course, the inversion of the colors, and either "find edges" or "glowing lines." Also did a wee bit of cropping and re-aligning, and some color saturation. I also took out lots of stray red dusty dots from the "night" sky. However, the landscape elements themselves have not been touched. They're as is. Please click on the image if you want to see the details. Yeah, it's truly one of those photos only it's mother could love: very fussy, and demanding of attention ...

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. There are many more photos posted here than show at any given time on scrolling down. See the Archives listing in the right hand column (below “Previous Posts”). And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,





[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** Patricia’s dreams & poetry blog; and if you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home