Thursday, June 21, 2018

THE FLINTSTONE'S LIVING ROOM

First, let me give proper credit for the nickname for these stone benches -- The Flintstone's Living Room (6-17-18 054) -- my friend Inger gave them this name, not me. I often sit to one side of them on my walker and watch the variety of Isla Vista life ride and walk by, and/or take pix and/or write. BTW, this photo is in that batch of pix I took for a friend, that I mentioned in my post of yesterday. As I said in that post, I didn't fuss much before taking it and it was a hazy day (which I've not worked too hard to change the effect of). And for all that, many of the pix came out better than those I've tried to take in the past with lots of forethought and in better light. Methinks (as I've said here before) it's too much thinking that actually gets in the way of my producing pix with which I'm happier. :-)

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. There are many more photos posted here than show at any given time on scrolling down. See the Archives listing in the right hand column (below “Previous Posts”). And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,




[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** Patricia’s dreams & poetry blog; and if you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home