Friday, July 27, 2018

NIGHT'S PAINT BRUSH

"Night's Paint Brush" (5-18-15 044v2f) was just tortured from an old version of a very old pic of mine. I now have several other versions, one just in different colors from this one. But, so far, I like this one the most. I've been "stuck" in this same old folder of pix for some time now. Mostly I'd say because I'm not snapping new pix. But the full moon ("Buck Moon") is in today so maybe I'll feel like taking new pix again soon. Even came quite close to digging out my camera on my long walk earlier today, but was still just too low energy. Mananging the walker and putting one foot in front of the other, while still enjoying the view along the way, was about all I was up to. And it was actually a nicer walk than I've had recently.

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. There are many more photos posted here than show at any given time on scrolling down. See the Archives listing in the right hand column (below “Previous Posts”). And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,




[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** Patricia’s dreams & poetry blog; and if you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home