Thursday, October 25, 2018

READY FOR HALLOWEEN

"Ready for Halloween" (9-28-18 026v3) was morphed a couple of weeks ago. At the time, I was not actually thinking of Halloween when these colors popped on my screen as I tried different combos. Ah Hah, I thought then, perfect for (well, at least vaguely suggesting) Halloween. I have my own costume for our retirement community's party all together. Except for some adjustments I have to make to the hat. But I'm still not certain I'll actually go. It's usually a lot of fun, but I'm still not feeling very social. And our costume parties are nothing if not very social. Literally! So crowded one does well to wend one's way from one side of the dance floor to another. I don't really dance, but I do manage a lot of bouncing around, clinging to my walking stick! I'm just not certain I have the will or the energy to deal with all that right now. Well, the party's not for another week. The decision can hang a while. And I can enjoy the Halloween pix that show up on my computer screen in the meantime, like this one did.

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. There are many more photos posted here than show at any given time on scrolling down. See the Archives listing in the right hand column (below “Previous Posts”). And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,




[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** Patricia’s dreams & poetry blog; and if you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home