Thursday, November 29, 2018

A TRIP ON THE RIVER STYX

"A Trip on the River Styx" (10-3-11 11324v2bb) was just morphed a day or two ago from a very old version of an even older original pic of mine. Between this blog and my dreams&poetry blog, I've now posted six different versions of this same crop of this old photo -- in the past three days, with no other pix posted in those days. Blush ... I'm accustomed to getting caught working in the same folder for a length of time. But I do think this is the first time I've actually posted different versions of the same pic six times in a row. The experience is a bit like going deep (this one pic) as opposed to going wide (different pix in different folders). Neither's better. Just different. Let me modify that statement a bit: for me, going deep tends to wander the wild and wooly imaginative realms. Whereas going wide, tends to stay closer to the representational.

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. There are many more photos posted here than show at any given time on scrolling down. See the Archives listing in the right hand column (below “Previous Posts”). And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,





[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** Patricia’s dreams & poetry blog; and if you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home