Tuesday, November 20, 2018

HEADING FOR HOME

"Heading for Home" (11-20-18 007v3) was just fudged today out of a pic that's several months old. I usually know when a pic was taken by its folder date. However, this one just showed up this morning on loading pix I took a couple days ago. That happens once in a great while. Some pix I've already loaded to my computer are not erased from my camera despite my selecting that option on loading them. Then they get re-loaded at a future date. I'd be more annoyed but every once in a great while I win and a gem is in the re-loaded ones. Or at least a pic like this one that I have some interest in working with. BTW, this was taken in that beach overlook park I so often post pix I took of the ocean there. In this one, the ocean is to the viewer's back. With the mountains way ahead in the distance ... to head towards them is, for me, to head literally towards home.

And here's another version of that same pic, that I may like more:

You may note I changed the height of that tree against the middle sky-line in the first version at the top of this post, as it stood out too much. But in this version immediately above, it's OK. Maybe not great, but OK. (I'm having a devil of time with my pix and poems these days.  I'm finding fault to a greater degree than I usually do -- and that's saying a lot, unfortunately.)

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. There are many more photos posted here than show at any given time on scrolling down. See the Archives listing in the right hand column (below “Previous Posts”). And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,





[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** Patricia’s dreams & poetry blog; and if you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home