Wednesday, November 14, 2018

HUNGRY FOR LIGHT

"Hungry for Light" (11-27-15 009v2c) was just "finalized" from an old pic of mine. I've been working on one version or other of this crop of the original photo most of the morning. Just couldn't settle on one. Then after I'd wandered far afield and thought I'd settled, I saw this earlier version from today and realized it's really the best of the batch. Thing is, though, at the same time I also spotted an entirely different fern pic I'd made yesterday, in that same folder and like that one as much. Well, I'll just post that one tomorrow ... unless something else grabs my hungry attention. (Which attention is rather literally "hungry for light." I'm in the middle of the single worst episode of Seasonal Affect Disorder that I've had since moving to CA 11 years ago. If my history with S.A.D. years back is any proof, I should start feeling ever so gradually better as light starts returning by the end of the year.) BTW, click on the pic if you'd like to see the fussy details. :-)

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. There are many more photos posted here than show at any given time on scrolling down. See the Archives listing in the right hand column (below “Previous Posts”). And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,




[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** Patricia’s dreams & poetry blog; and if you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home