Sunday, November 4, 2018

LETTING OFF STEAM

"Letting Off Steam" (8-1-17 001v2) was just finally fixed up after hanging fire for almost a year and a half. I'm still not all that content with it. Though there is that about it that I do like (that's obvious, I suppose, or otherwise why would I be posting it). Haven't been to sit beneath this willow in many weeks now and I miss it. For some time now I've been concerned that it -- and the willow only a couple of yards away -- may not be allowed to survive much longer. (As I've said here before, IMHO, trees pay a high price for living around humans.) As to what I'm not to happy with about this pic? There's a grayish color I can't get rid of. Did manage to give it a very pale aqua cast but it still comes across grey within the context of the overall photo. Though given my mood today, I'll bet if I'd managed to fix that "grey" to my satisfaction, something else would have begun to bug me. :-(

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. There are many more photos posted here than show at any given time on scrolling down. See the Archives listing in the right hand column (below “Previous Posts”). And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,




[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** Patricia’s dreams & poetry blog; and if you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home