Tuesday, April 16, 2019

LINING UP

"Lining Up" (9-11-13 007[5]) was just fudged out of an old pic of mine. I have several other versions I also worked on this morning, as well as shots taken at different angles. I'm still not settled on this version but it does come closest to what seems to be tickling at my visual imagination. (And I do like the sort of oil pastel look to this one.) Sorry to say it yet again here, but I really miss my old Photoshop 11 editing program. Yeah, yeah, yeah, I keep saying I'm going to set my nose to the grindstone and learn either GIMP or an even older Photoshop 6 program I have on my 'puter. I could also try using Sumopaint again (one can use it online, as I did years back). But I just haven't had the energy and patience together in the same place to make any sort of extended effort with these other programs. (And stop trying to make do with Windows 10's very limited Photos program.) Ah well, maybe as spring advances so will my get up and git!

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. There are many more photos posted here than show at any given time in this left-hand column. See the Archives listing (below Previous Posts) in the right hand column.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,





[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** If you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home